Ganja State University offers admission for international citizens at the bachelor degree, without any exam just with secondary school or college certificate, for master and doctoral degrees previous records of academic performance are required. We reduced tuition fees for bachelor degree 1000 azn (manats), for master’s and doctoral degree 1500 azn (manats).
In order to consider your application we require following documents:
- completed application form;
- incoming international students are encouraged to complete the application form;
- copy of official transcript (Student must notarized copy of official high school certificate or transcript in Azerbaijani language);
- medical certificates: general health certificate, AIDS certificate, hepatitis B, C, certificates;
- CV (Curriculum Vitae);
- copy of International Passport;
- 3×4 size photo (8 copies).
Note: Applicants who apply for master’s and doctoral degrees previous records of academic performance (diploma and transcript of records) are required.
When to apply:
The deadline for application for 2017/2018 academic year is September 01 – September 15. A prospective international student must submit completed application form along with other required documents by above-mentioned deadline via email or post.
Send all required documents to:
429, Haydar Aliyev Avenue, AZ 2000, Ganja, Azerbaijan
Contact person: Ruslan Mammadov – Head of International Relations Office
E-mail: email@example.com (with copies of the required documents)
Tel.: (+99422)256-73-13; Mob.: (+99455) 222-05-12
* Successful applicants will be notified about the status of application via email.
* Applicants will be required to bring the original of the documents upon admission.
Thank you for choosing us,
Ganja State University Administration!