THE III INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS
Ganja State University
The Purpose of “The III International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists”, which will be held in 17-18th of October 2018, is to increase interest of the youth toward science, to gather together young researchers and scientists who work in different universities, academies and institutes in the world, to share the acquired experience with the others, to solve the problems they are faced, and to discuss common problems and propose solutions for those problems.
Topics of the conference
- Government and municipality management
- Accounting and auditing
- International relations, history and political sciences
- Exact and natural sciences
- Information and communication technologies
- The contemporary problems of translation
Those who wish to participate in the conference must send thesis of their scientific article through email by September 4th 2018. The article must be around 3 pages.
Working languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, Russian, and English.
Intention of participation and the scientific article must be sent in electron format to the following email no later than 4th of September 2018
FORM 1. Rules to prepare the article
- Volume: up to 3 pages, format A4, size 12, font: Times New Roman, margins 2,5 sm, spacing 1, indentation 1. Text must be prepared without leaving extra spaces between lines.
- Summary: in English.
- Key words must be given after the name of the article
References must be given in the following way: in square brackets, number of the source, page. For example:  or [2; 5; 8] or [2, 14-15] or [2, 17; 7, 233-234].
Structure of the materials
- Surname, name, father’s name, and academic title of the author in bold font
- Name of the article in large and bold font
- Name of the organization and city in normal font
Articles that do not meet requirements and topics of the conference will not be accepted, and no further explanation will be given to the authors.
The author bears responsibility for the article.
Questions regarding organizational issues may be sent to the following address: AZ -2000, Haydar Aliyev avenue 429, Ganja State University, Ganja city/Republic of Azerbaijan.
E-mail: email@example.com, phone: (+99422) 256 33 58
Young scientists who are under 40 can participate in the conference