Thank you for choosing us!
In order to consider your application valid, we require following documents (all documents must be submitted in English):
1. Completed application form*
- Application letter*
3. Copy of official transcripts (original with the university stamp)*
4. International accredited language certificate*
- Medical references (Reference for AIDS and Hepatit B, C) *
6. Curriculum Vitae (CV) *
7. Copy of international passport*
- Learning Agreement*
When to Apply
The deadline for application of each academic year is from June 15 to October 01. A prospective international student must take into consideration deadline and submit completed application form along with required documents in time via email or post.
Successful applicants will be notified about the status of application via email.
* You will be required to bring the original documents upon admission.